Here we are giving you some best Ramadan kareem wishes 2018 . Ramadan kareem is an Muslim month. It is ninth month of Islamic calender,,, It is also called Ramzan or Ramathan. In this month all the Muslims do fast for Allah,,, It is also a blessing month of Allah. According to Islam Allah bless this month only for the people of Muhammad ( ummat E muhammadiya ). This month lasts 29 or 30 days based on the visual sighting of the crescent moon ( The first date of new month Shawal ). Shawal is the 10th month of Muslim calender. After Ramadan the first three days are ( Eid ul Fitar ).
Muslim wish this month to their Muslim brothers, If you are non Muslim you can wish your Muslim friend with these great wishes. To make him happy.
You might Also Like:
Ramadan Kareem Wishes:
- At this Month of Ramadan, Wishing you 4 blessing weeks, 720 hours of clemency and 30 days of blessing enlightenments… Wishing you a happy Ramadan.
- Your fasts and the offer prayers to Allah as you are spending your day with these good activities, May you find your peace and happiness this Ramadan.
- Don’t Ever think you are alone, Allah is always with you to guide you right path and love you,,, Happy Ramadan.
- This Ramadan apologize for all your sins from Allah, Whether this month come to life or not take advantage of this beautiful month,,, Happy Ramadan.
- Get God’s salvation and extraordinary wisdom Conquer your life because you Blessed with this sacred month of Ramadan. Ramadan is peaceful and peaceful! ( Beshak ).
- As a month of Ramadan, talk to respect, Treat others very nicely, walk normally and sincerely pray for Allah. My Allah blesses you and your family. Happy Ramadan.
- May this Ramadan all your forgiveness be granted by Allah,,, Pray to Allah and stay blessed,. Happy Ramadan.
- I hope that success and wealth will enter you in this month. To bring you lucky and prosperous. Ramadan Mubarak.
- Ramadan is the month of blessing of Allah, Whose beginning section is Mercy, Whose middle section is Forgiveness, Whose last section is Freedom from Hell.
- Allah’s blessings will always be on us. Celebrate and enjoy once again, We will be given the opportunity to repent and ask For forgiveness and forgiveness for our sins. Ramadan Mubarak!
Ramadan Kareem Ahadees: