Here in this article, you will get, Eid Mubarak wishes and greeting cards. Eid is a gifted event from Allah to all Ummat E Muslimah. Eid ul Fitr came after Ramadan. Ramadan is the ninth month in Muslim calendar. Ramadan is the month when Quran is revealed and Gabriel ( Jibreel ) appeared to the Holy Prophet ( Peace Be Upon Him ) and began the verses of the Quran and continue to do so for 23 years. Which include declaring there is no god except Allah. After this holy month, Muslim celebrate Eid al Fitr, It is an important religious holiday. Eid is the only day when Muslims are not permitted to fast.
The day of Eid falls on the first day of next month Shawal. And being celebrated to first three days of Shawal. The first day starts with a great prayer to Allah it is called Namaz E Eid, And after that all Muslim hugs each other and it is for spreading brotherhood. And everyone wishes Eid to each other. Here we are giving you the best collection of Eid Mubarak wishes and Greeting card.
You Also Might Like:
Eid Mubarak Wishes:
- May Allah Bless all Happiness, love, Peace, Health, and joy in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your Family.
- May this Eid be a Dream come true in your life. Eid Mubarak…
- May Allah bless his blessing upon you today, Tomorrow and forever. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah fulfill your heart with love, flood your life with happiness, Your life with spiritual, Wishing you a Happy Eid.
- I wish this Eid bring lots of happiness and peace in your life and you celebrate this eid with all your friend and family. Eid Mubarak.
- Let this Eid open your mind with new thoughts. Eid Mubarak.
- Now its time to Eid on this occasion of Eid may bless you with peace. Happy Eid.
- Those times when I can’t reach to the people who are closer to my heart. I hug those people with my prayers for them may Allah’s Blessings be with you. Eid Mubarak.
- Sending you warm wishes of Eid and wishing that it brings you joy and happiness. Remember me in your prayers, Eid Mubarak.
Eid Mubarak wishes for Friends:
- May this Month of Ramadan become the sweetest memory of your life. Wishing you a wonderful time of fast and feast….. Eid Mubarak my friend.
- May this Eid brings along sweets of success to you… Happy Eid My Friend.
- I wish This Eid gave you the path of prosperity and glory to walk on. Eid Mubarak to my lovely Friend.
- I wish every moment of Eid is full of happiness and enjoyment for you and your family… Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah accept all your prayers and fasts in Ramadan and forgive all your sins. And give a great Eid. Eid Mubarak to my best friend.
- As the holy month of Ramadan ends and a new day starts this is the best time to celebrate Eid to your Friends… Happy Eid Ul Fitar to my lovely Friend.
- In this Ramadan, I pray to Allah to bless you with happiness and success by ending your Griefs as the ending of the Month Ramadan. Happy Eid to you and your Family.
- May Allah’s Blessings knock at your door and stay long, and left Health, Wealth, Happiness, Joy and peace in your life. Happy Eid.
Eid Mubarak Greeting Cards: